We all know that there are a many different uses of aluminum foil, especially in the kitchen. Many people in the world use aluminum foil to wrap their food while it’s cooking. Many different studies have discovered that aluminum foil is extremely useful and beneficial for treating and preventing muscular, back, neck, arm, leg and joint pain, as well as postoperative scars and burns. You should also know that aluminum foil is an irreplaceable part of some healing practices for many Chinese and Russian natural healers. In this article we are going to show you the best uses of aluminum foil, which you’ve probably never heard of.
HOW TO USE ALUMINUM FOIL?
ALUMINUM FOIL WRAPS AGAINST MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN
Note: you can use this method to relieve neck, back, arms, legs and joint pain. And you can also use it to treat sciatica, rheumatoid arthritis, and heel pain.
- First, you need to wrap the painful area on your body with aluminum foil.
- After that, you need to secure it with a bandage.
- Note: leave it overnight.
- Make sure you repeat this treatment for 10-12 days and then take a one week break.
- Don’t forget, if you still feel any type of pain, you should repeat this treatment.
FLU AND COLD TREATMENT
Note: this may sound weird, but you should know that you can use aluminum foil to fight infections. This aluminum foil treatment will help you get rid of the cold in just few days. You will also avoid taking the unnecessary antibiotics. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to wrap your feet in 5 layers of foil and put cotton between the layers.
- After that, you need to leave the wrap for an hour.
- After 1 hour, you need to remove it.
- Note: make sure you repeat the procedure with a new wrap two hours later, and leave it for an hour again.
- You need to repeat the procedure one more time after a two-hour break.
- Continue with this treatment for seven days.
ALUMINUM FOIL FOR BURNS
Note: you can also use aluminum foil to relieve the pain from burns caused by fire, hot water, oil, and other liquids. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to hold the burn under cold running water for several minutes.
- After that, you need to dry it with a clean and soft cloth if your skin is not damaged or,
- Note: make sure you absorb the water from the wound with sterile gauze if your skin is damaged.
- And, after that, you need to apply a thin layer of ointment in order to prevent the gauze from sticking to the wound.
- Now, you need to put some aluminum foil over the wound (if the wound is not open) or over the gauze (if the wound is open) and fasten it with a bandage.
- Leave the foil until the pain disappears.
TREATING INSOMNIA AND FATIGUE
Note: did you know that many beauticians and makeup artists highly recommend the use of aluminum foil for facial treatment because it can refresh and reenergize your face after a sleepless night? Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to put some aluminum foil strips in a freezer for a few hours.
- After that, you need to put the frozen strips on the areas on your face you want to refresh (face, cheeks or eyelids), and leave them for several minutes.
- Note: make sure you remove the strips and you will notice that the signs of insomnia and fatigue on your face have disappeared.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.