Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Human Brain… !!!
April 24, 2019
| Useful Info
Each neuron is connected to other neurons via synapses 40 000. Multiplication of 100 billion neurons with 40,000 synapses suggests that the brain has more connections than the stars in the universe.
- The brain uses 20% of the oxygen in the body.
- While you are awake brain generates power between 10 and 23 watts, or enough energy to power a light bulb.The human brain is the most fatty organ in the body, comprising at least 60% fat.
- Children who learn two languages before the age of five changes brain structure and adults have a much denser gray matter.
- The brain is composed of approximately 75% water.
- Your brain consists of 100 billion neurons.
- A piece of brain tissue the size of a grain of sand contains 100,000 neurons and 1 billion synapses, all interact with each other.
- You have an average of 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts a day.
- Yawn after seeing someone else that we yawn because cells in the brain called mirror neurons. If this part of the brain is damaged, face difficult socialize and communicate with others.
- The brain does not stop developing after the 18th year, but it continues to develop in his 20s and never stops changing throughout life.
- It is thought that yawning is going to send more oxygen from the brain to cool down and wake up.
- The information in your brain travel at about 268 miles an hour, unless you are under the influence of alcohol then things is really slow.
- The gray matter is actually pink and primarily in processing and realization.
- Although sensations and feelings are processed in our brain, he himself can not feel pain, because there is no pain receptors. Headaches cause pain receptors located in the head, and the name thereof are headache, pain and not in the brain.