Today I will share an amazing hair growth remedy that will grow hair nonstop, and this remedy can resolve dandruff problem too.
For this remedy, you will need
2 Tbsp. Aloe Vera gel
2 Tbsp. Almond oil
1. Take a clean bowl, add 2 tbsp. Aloe Vera gel and 2 tbsp. Almond oil together, if you don’t have Aloe Vera plant at your home you can easily buy Aloe Vera gel from the market, it’s not too expensive too.
2. Mix it well and paste is ready to apply.
3. Apply this paste on your scalp using the cotton ball and massage for 5-10 min.
4. Leave this paste on your hair for 1 hour.
5. Wash your hair with mild shampoo.
6. Repeat this remedy once a week, and you will get an surprising result in just a few weeks.
Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which promotes hair growth, prevent dandruff and aloe Vera gel reduced inching from scalp and almond oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, magnesium, vitamins E, D, B1, B6, and A, which are essential for healthy hair. Almond oil helps to grow hair long, thick and gives nourishment, almond oil repairs damaged hair also.
You can change the quantity according to your hair thickness, Mix Aloe Vera gel and almond oil in equal quantity.