There is nothing more beautiful to start the morning with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Studies consistently show the advantages they have hot drinks on our health. Want to learn how coffee and tea will help you live better and healthier lives? Find out now!
Caffeine eases the intensity of asthma attacks.
People who drink coffee have a 50% less chance of being diagnosed with liver cancer than those who tend to avoid this drink.
Caffeine helps you burn calories easily.
Drinking coffee enables improvement of your memory.
Coffee can also help in preventing Alzheimer’s disease, various heart diseases, type 2 diabetes.
Parkinson’s disease etc. Coffee decreases the risk of breast cancer and bowel cancer.
A study shows that those who consume fluids with caffeine burn 67 more calories those who drink water.
Coffee and weight loss
- The coffee is a powerful antioxidant and helps you recover from training.
- Helps burn fat acids. Coffee mobilizes free fatty acids which can then be oxidized during exercising.
- Control apatite.
- Increases your energy it stimulates adrenalin release, increases the blood flow to your muscles and fastens the heart beats, which leads to more focused and more calorie burning training.
- It helps you focus during trainings.
- Coffee increases your metabolism by stimulating the nerve system.
- Increases brain activity.
Coffee and brain
A study which was undertaken in 2005 shows that although fruits and vegetables are full of antioxidants the best source of antioxidants the human body can absorb is the coffee.
Everyone likes the smell of coffee, but did you know that it helps reduce stress? Researchers in Korea believe that exposure to the aroma of coffee cause changes in proteins in the brain and reduce stress.
Researchers believe that the elder people over the age of 65 who had higher levels of caffeine in the blood have a tendency to develop Alzheimer’s disease 4 years later than those with lower levels of caffeine.
Studies have shown that people who drink at least four cups of coffee are 10% less likely to be depressed than those who did not drink coffee. It believes that powerful antioxidants in coffee are the reason for this.
Coffee also acts as a mild antidepressant and helps the body to create serotonin and dopamine. A study conducted at Harvard University found that consumption of 2-4 cups of coffee reduces the risk of suicide in less than 50%.